In-Service Library Subscription Program
Like you, we want to provide the best care for our elders.
That is why we developed training in-services based on the needs of the residents,
the staff and caregivers with whom we serve.
Everything You Need for a Successful In-Service
Learn More about In-Service Content Pieces
- In-Service Introduction and Directions
- Video Access Link and Password
- PowerPoint file with Script
- Slide Handouts for Notes
- 4-page Written Summary
- Tests and Answer keys
- Suggested Follow-up
In-Service Content Pieces (1066 KB)
The In-Service Library will Feature 20+ Topics in Long-term Care.
- Managing Depression
- Managing Mood and Behavior with Music
- Managing Behavior with ABC Method
- Understanding Stress
- Understanding Aging
- The New Resident with Dementia
- The Brain and Dementia
- Managing Agression
- Using Resident Profiles for
- Understanding Palliative Care and
the Five Domains of Pain
- ADL Strategies for Challenging
- Treating Depression by Activating
- Compassionate Listening
- Understanding Incontinence Behavior
- Behaviors: Wandering and Verbal Disruption
- Plus 6 New Titles in 2017
In-Service Program Subscribers ALSO Receive:
- Monthly Articles
Read, print and share articles written by AIG faculty on the latest aging research.
- Bonus Content
Enjoy additional exclusive content for subscribers only!
- Online Community Forum
Join us in the community forum to ask questions, seek guidance and connect with other subscribers.
Receive 10% off all our seminars, webinars, programs and products.
Try the In-Service "Managing Depression" for FREE!
You will be prompted to sign-in to your AIG account or create a new account before registering for the In-Service Library Subscription Program.